Wednesday, October 12, 2016

MY AMERICAN VOICE?

Speaking up is hard to do for a person that doesn't like to hurt other people's feelings. Yes speaking up for a person being bullied is a different. But actually telling someone what they're doing/ saying is wrong is a different story. For example, I act very respectful around others and don't necessarily speak rudely to others. I do happen to know people that speak to people quite impolite. Although no matter what they do I can't find it in me to speak out about it. 

Other things such as cheating on a test, I do sort of speak up on it. I usually don't speak up on it at that exact moment seeing as I am a bit shy person. When all the students leave after class I speak to the teacher. Now cheating on a relationship and speaking about it is a different story. You see the person you tell all this information to will not always believe you and will tell you that you're being "fake". It usually results in the lost of a friendship and the cheater getting away with it. On the contrary, the friend will believe you sometimes and will appreciate you saving them from the vile human. 

When I honestly speak up, my words are kind in a timid voice. It basically looks very innocent, yet it is innocent and caring. I try not to hurt people because I knew if I was acting in a wrong way I wouldn't like to be feeling punished, I'd rather want to have a "talk". 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you!!! I like how you said that, "It usually results in the lost of a friendship and the cheater getting away with it." That usually happens all the time. I don't like speaking up when it comes to that situation either because it usually turns out being bad then being good.

    ReplyDelete