Monday, February 20, 2017

Chapter 7

  • DAISY CHEATS ON TOM!!
    • Is it bad that I feel good/bad for her? I mean good that she's standing up for something she believes in, her love for Gatsby, but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I feel that if Tom didn't cheat on her then she wouldn't have cheated on him with Gatsby. 
  • Gatsby and Tom interact with each other
    • Honestly they just bicker for a bit. They bicker in Tom's house then they bicker in New York. It was like two kids fighting for a toy that they both loved. Haha Daisy the toy.
  • Gatsby admits the love affair that him and Daisy have!
    • Does he only does this to get under Tom's skin? For example, they were bickering and to finally one up him he goes "Well she loves me not you so HA!"
  • Tom and Gatsby fight...again
    • In  my opinion I felt that Tom, Daisy and Gatsby could have fought about this elsewhere, not in front of NICK AND JORDAN. 


My main question is...... DID WILSON KILL MYRTLE???

No comments:

Post a Comment